Weitman Excavation has been in business since 2003. The expertise of our collective management and field staff is in excess of 100 years. We provide innovative, dependable, quality products and services, while raising the industry’s benchmark by its dedication to sustainability, diversity, education, health and safety of its clients, projects and team-based workforce. Our current work force includes the following tradesmen:
- Cement Masons
Our advantage is our people. We practice an integrated approach:
- We have an open door and welcome honest communication and innovative ideas
- We recognize we work better collectively as a team
- We are aware of a diminishing workforce and have therefore aligned ourselves with associations and resources to creatively find the local and diverse workforce needed to accomplish the work we do.
We are committed to maximize the use of labor from the State of Oregon and local participation on the project of local firms and businesses.
- 35% of our core work force has been with Weitman Excavation for over 10 years, despite the economic and cyclical projects
- We currently contract with 85% Oregon firms, materials and resources
Here at Weitman Excavation, we walk our talk:
Weitman Excavation’s Obsession statement:
“We will be the dominant company in our service area
by maintaining the benchmark for performance
through quality service and responsiveness to our clients
while providing a positive and rewarding environment
for our employees and their families.”